South Beach Miami - Enjoy attending Fashion Shows and writing about or photographing them? If so, we are looking to work with you!
If you are a lover of fashion, knowledgeable about fashion & fashion trends, are a DEPENDABLE, cultured talented person with great writing skills then there is a win-win opportunity for you: Attend and cover the various fashion shows and events during Miami Fashion Week.
The Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim shows in South Beach on July 19-23 for five days of runway shows, presentations, parties and special events, as The Raleigh hosts the eighth season of the Event. Official schedule can be seen here
There is also The Salon Allure, a luxury brand tradeshow during Miami Swim Market Week July 20-24 at W Hotel South Beach.
We would get credentials for you for Fashion Week but you would need to pay the registration fee. The gift bags you will receive will more than cover this expense.
Go to http://www.miamisplash.com/publish/Fashion_Shows/ to see some of the style & fashion articles done in the past.
You would be responsible to ARRIVE ON TIME, to attend the events you choose and to write a review and post your articles within 7 days of the shows and events you attend. The PR people for the events provide press releases and photos so it is not difficult to write the review. Think of it as if you are telling a friend what you thought about a particular designer and the facts are provided by the PR people. There is no cash payment for attending these events, just the ability to be registered, the access, seats, V.I.P. treatment, gift bags as well as editorial credit with your name on a story you wrote viewed all over the world that will almost always come up in the top ten in Google searches. Do some Google searches on some of our articles in our Style & Fashion Section and you will see we come up on page #1 of Google most of of the time!!
If you are interested in more than fashion week, there are countless other opportunities that arise like: travel, cruises, as well as opportunity to cover charity and regular parties, conventions, club openings, restaurant openings, concerts and social happenings in Miami. salon reviews, restaurant reviewing, etc. You can also come up with your own story ideas or find your own events that you would want to attend and run them by us.
IF INTERESTED, PLEASE REPLY TO THIS AD AND SEND US YOUR RESUME ASAP.
Please place your resume in the body of the email and include a photo if you have one.
Publisher/Editor in Chief
Splash Magazines Worldwide
LA Splash Magazine
Here are some quick facts about our 21, 10 year old, Lifestyle/Entertainment Magazines:
* We have local magazines in the following 21 cities: Amsterdam, Atlanta, Barcelona, Bangkok, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Hawaii, Las Vegas, London, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Paris, San Diego, San Francisco, Tokyo, Toronto, and Washington D.C.
* 10 years in business
* Updated daily
* Over 20,000 unique articles
* All articles stay posted for at least one year
* According to our server - monthly, LA Splash Magazine alone receives approx:
4+ million page views
1+ million readers
* According to Google our articles are read in 232 countries/territories worldwide
* According to Alexa.com our LA site alone is ranked in the top 40,000th most popular websites in the world of over 1 trillion (as in 1,000,000,000,000) unique URLs on the web and top 11,000 websites in the U.S. (Lower is better, Google is ranked #1)
* Large Lifestyle/Entertainment sections - Entertainment & Culture, Travel & Leisure, Food & Beverage, Style & Fashion, Health & Beauty, Home & Garden, Technology, Life’s Journey, Sports, and Vehicle sections
* Extensive widely read Gift Guides throughout the year
* GOOGLE results for our articles come up in the Top Ten (First Page) in the World more often than not!
Add us on LinkedIn @ http://www.linkedin.com/in/splashmags
Follow us on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/#!/SplashMagWW
Fan us on Facebook @ http://www.facebook.com/SplashMags