Robbins Brothers & Simon G Host Try-On Party - Crashing Wedding Season with Cupcakes & Champagne



Thursday evening, July 19, 2012 welcomed an elegant event at the Robbins Brothers Glendale Store at 300 West Colorado Street. The store's Simon G line hosted 'Blingin' Try-On Party' for bloggers, journalists, and social networkers to benefit the local West Hollywood chapter of Dress For Success.





Simon G is now 31 years old, still operating the family run business. Coming to LA from Lebanon as a young man; Simon descends from a long line of jewelers in his native country. He is both CEO and head designer, allowing his sons Zaven and Hratch to slowly take over the numerous business components, including quality control. They stress versatile designs; all of their pieces are 18 karat gold. Simon made popular the renewal of rose gold and pink diamonds during the past several years: engagement rings with rose gold and pink diamonds are in huge demand for engagements this year. Speaking at length with Sairy Stepanian, Director of Social Media, revealed that they have around 160,00 fans on social media sites. Their target market is clients 24 to 54 years of age with approximately 65% bridal-related, leaving 35% centered on fashion.  





Robbins Brothers intimidates by the depth of its quality, styles, sophistication, and variation of carried lines. Staff is extensively knowledgeable regarding various stones' cuts, styles, and designers in addition to which styles different clients are naturally drawn towards. Genuinely caring about clients as well as attendees to ‘Blingin’ Try-On Party’ led me to personally contact a newly engaged radio host in a top ten market, suggesting she and her fiance' visit a Robbins Brothers' store in their area before making their final ring selection.





Impressive was what the jewelry chain is doing to support Dress For Success. Everyone attending on Thursday evening received a $25 donation made to the organization in the blogger/journalist's name. Customers and attendees can also drop off neatly worn suits and handbags at the Robbin Brothers Glendale location during business hours.



Dress For Success is partnering with Goodwill Stores, to help abused and other disadvantaged women prepare themselves for job interviews and much more; volunteer stylists work with women from all over the country to assist them in looking their best through clothing donations made to Goodwill Stores. Volunteers also help them learn how to successfully interview, developing skills that allow women to newly integrate into society.



It happened to be the birthday of  Development Manager, Nellie Kim for Dress For Success(DFS),  a warm, lovely business-savvy executive: Karen Peyton-Cruz of Cake Moments created a stunning birthday cake -- with the words 'Happy Birthday' covered with a napkin until it was time to surprise her; she was overwhelmed as guests joined in the singing of  Happy Birthday.

 





Everything was well orchestrated, down to the smallest detail; all was done very professionally with nearly fifty implemental wedding, fashion, entertainment and lifestyle bloggers as well as journalists gathered to sample the fabulous engagement rings, wedding bands, and fashion jewelry, plus mingle with peers whilst enjoying state-of-the-art desserts from Cake Moments finished off with wine and champagne from Noor

 

dOMAIN Los Angeles threw the event and have success in the jewelry arena, also representing Palladium Alliance International. Palladium is a “new metal being introduced into the jewelry world and is admired for it’s durability, light weight, and brilliant versatility.” Promoting a give away that includes 3 bangles (valued at over $3,000 together) and a $2,000 shopping spree to one lucky person. Visit their Facebook page to enter!

 

 

Photography Provided By dOMAIN Los Angeles.

Top of Page

Join Splash Magazines
Feature Article

Tempflow™ and Tempur-Pedic® Reviews - What 35 Hours of Research Uncovered

Want Your Business to Male a Splash