The benefits of fruit go beyond improving your health.
It's what some of the most famous models and actresses rely on to replenish their skin. You don't have to spend big dollars on beauty products. Nor do you have to go for expensive spa treatments. Anything they can do at a spa, you can do in the comfort of your own home for a whole lot less.
So the next time, you're strolling through the produce section of your local grocery store, add these fresh fruits to your cart. And what you don't use on your face will surely satisfy your stomach.
Now, back to our regularly scheduled feature, your five free beauty tips:
1. Remove skin debris with pumpkin filling and nutmeg. Get a can of pumpkin and keep it in the refrigerator. Take a scoop and mix it with a sugar honey exfoliant.
2. Apply cranberry juice as a cleanser. It's slightly acidic and has antibacterial properties, so it tones while cleansing at the same time.
3. Crush a peeled tomato, and spread it over your face. Tomatoes contain acids that balance the skin's pH levels and tighten pores.
4. Mash half a banana and rub it into clean, dry skin. Leave it on for five minutes. Then rinse well. This mask will leave your skin baby soft, plus the potassium in the bananas will help erase any circles under your eyes.
5. Mash half a ripe peach, and rub it into your face in a circular motion to bring out the glow.
Diane is author of World's Best Kept Beauty Secrets and Diane Irons' 14-Day Beauty Boot Camp: The Crash Course (both SourceBooks). She's appeared on national radio and TV, including Good Morning America, Sally Jesse Raphael, Maury Povich, Montel Williams, Lifetime Television, CNN, CNBC, and CBS This Morning.
To find out more about beauty expert Diane Irons, please visit her website at dianeirons.com. Also check out eDiets.com for more helpful tips!