The Giving Back Fund sponsors the Sports and Entertainmnt Philanthropy Summit in Las Vegas. The only national conference that is dedicated to a unique niche of philantrophy for individuals involved with sports and entertainment philanthropy. Executive directors, development directors, representatives from teams' community relations, friends & family of charitable celebrities will learn from experts in various aspects of philanthropic fundraising, governance, and management.
Here’s give reasons why to attend on March 27-29, 2011.
1. To learn how to overcome the unique challenges associated with fundraising for professional sports and entertainment philanthropy
2. To meet your colleagues --- Executive Directors, Development Directors and other decision makers for athlete and celebrity associated charities
3. To leave the conference with information and techniques that will immediately improve your fundraising success
4. To hear from specialists in the areas of sponsorship, cause-marketing, event planning, brand management, and online fundraising
5. To find out about new and innovative fundraising methods before everyone else does!
Where: Monte Carlo Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, NV - Special Nightly Rate: $50 (plus taxes and fees)*
Cost: Regular Rate= $499
Group or Referral Rate = $375
Student Rate = $299 (limited availability)
The Giving Back Fund offers consulting services designed to highlight philanthropic role models, promote best practices, and help to foster a strong and dynamic philanthropic community with an emphasis on the sports and entertainment industries.
Click link to register or see agenda: http://www.givingback.org