Some of the biggest names in Hollywood flocked to the annual Kari Feinstein Style Lounge, one of the most anticipated award season gifting suites, in honor of the 66th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards and 2014 MTV Video Music Awards. Held on August 22nd and 23rd at The Andaz Hotel in West Hollywood, the style lounge offered celebrities and nominees such as Vanessa Hudgens, Jaime Pressly, Anne Heche, Rose McGowan, RJ Mitte, Jesse Metcalfe, Bella Thorne, and Ashley Benson the latest and greatest in clothing, jewelry, electronics, gadgets, and high-end skincare.
Celebrities got the chance to enjoy an array of innovative new products and walked away with amazing gifts, fabulous services and luxury brands before the award shows including: Paragon, Innergie, Antonio Villard, iLuv, Sicky Eyewear, Mary Grace Swim, USAopoly (Selfie Game), Black Lace Skin Jewelry, Morinda, Project Shoe, Project Treasure, Scarlet and Gold Shop, Gardner and Gang, INNI Nail, Kneady Bakery, HYDrive Energy Drink and Chroma Studios. The event benefitted The Creative Coalition and Project Mermaids.
Check of some of the cool gifts and services the stars got and learn about the charitable partners below:
- Mary Grace Swim Reversible Swimsuit: Mary Grace Swim bikinis are all fully reversiblewith fun prints and colors that match. They are seamless and made with soft high quality spandex.
- Project Shoe: The online destination that puts shoe designing in your hands. Founded as the premier source for personal shoe design and customization, Project Shoe provides the tools to turn creative visions into reality. At Project Shoe, you can imagine your very own, custom footwear using our elite design tools and an endless selection of high quality materials so that your ultimate dream of designing the perfect shoe can finally be realized.
- Sicky Eyewear: Sicky Translucent Gloss Frames with silver detailing on frame arms. Completely Glossed Finish and slightly transparent. Sicky has pledged to donate a percentage of each pair of sunglasses purchased on their website to the Malibu Boys and Girls Club.
- Paragon Sight & Sound Portable DAC for Smartphone: The AK10 serves as a portable DAC, which allows better enjoyment of a wider soundstage with more clarity. Listen to better sound of your digital music files stored on your smart devices.
- Innergie Life Hub & Pocket Cell: Be powered and comfortable all at once with Innergie LifeHub, the versatile mobile USB power hub, which lets you to use and charge any combination of tablets, smartphones, or mobile devices at the same time when and where you’re most comfortable. The Innergie PocketCell™ is a universal rechargeable mobile battery bank designed to provide you power when you need it the most for all USB-powered devices. It charges all USB-powered mobile devices, including tablets, smartphones, mp3 players, portable game consoles and more.
- Antonio Villard Cigars: The perfect addition to your night out or an excellent addition to any party. Coming in a variety of flavors, the mini-cigars are sure to make an impact whether you are out at a club or just with a group of friends. Smaller in size, these mini-cigars average 200 puffs.
- Gardner and The Gang: 100% organic Cotton Children’s clothing. Printed cool clothes for children. Cute with a hint of attitude.
- ILUV selfy™ Case: The world’s first phone case integrated with a wireless remote camera shutter. This unique case gives you a greater degree of control and flexibility when it comes to capturing your favorite moments. The remote shutter wirelessly pairs to your phone via Bluetooth® and slides out from the back of the case. Using the remote, you can take pictures and videos without being limited to how you hold your phone. Get the best angle on your next self-portrait or set up the perfect group photo.
- HYDRIVE Energy Water: A refreshing energy beverage brand with eight unique flavors that are only 30 calories each. With the same amount of caffeine as leading energy drinks, HYDRIVE Energy Water offers a light, refreshing taste without the chemical aftertaste or sugar crash found in other energy options.
- Morinda TruAge AGE Therapy Gel: The first TruAge product to be applied topically, it reduces and reverses AGE damage in the skin. That means fewer wrinkles, age spots, fine lines and more. With its blend of natural ingredients, AGE Therapy Gel also soothes, repairs and moisturizes stressed or damaged skin, giving you a more youthful and vibrant appearance.
- USAOPOLY Selfie – The Game Of Silly Expressions: What does your selfie say about you? Find out with Selfie – The Game of Silly Expressions™! Draw a card, take a selfie, then watch as your friends and family guess your expression. The favorite guess gets a point and the player with the most points at the end wins.
- The Chroma Studio Salon Hair Products: Sculpt, Sculpt & Tone, Shine, Control, and Volume Heat Protection.
- Black Lace Skin Jewelry with Crystals: Seductive and sexy, Black Lace Skin Jewelry offers a new way to wear jewelry. Pieces are fabricated using the finest glitters, Swarovski elements, silks and satins, and metallic gold and silver foil inks. They are hypoallergenic, self adhesive and waterproof.
- Inni Nails Sticker Art for Nails: INNI brings the world's largest nail art collection and possibility to create unique and amazing nail stickers online, shipped to your home.
- Project Treasure Gift certificate for One Service: The Project Treasure online system lets you create a very unique gift for a loved one – a keepsake chest filled with special notes from friends and family. The online system provides tips for writing notes, automatic reminders, and a whole lot more – so the process happens seamlessly and on time.
- Scarlett & Gold Shop “Enjoy The View” Notebook: These notebooks are the perfect size to keep with you at all times. If you need a place for your never ending to do lists, church notes, prayers, or your creative ideas, this notebook is a must have. The perfect bound spine adds just the right touch of durability.
- Project Mermaids: The goal of Project Mermaids is to create a table book of celebrities and models as mermaids, to show the world the ocean and its beauty.
- The Creative Coalition (TCC): The premier nonprofit, nonpartisan social and political advocacy organization of the entertainment industry. Founded in 1989 by prominent figures in the creative community, TCC educates and mobilizes leaders in the arts community on issues of public importance, specifically in the areas of First Amendment rights, arts advocacy and public education.