Caesars Entertainment Celebrates Labor Day with Fun in the Sun, Discounts and Festivities at its Resorts - Highlights include pool parties, live entertainment, drink specials, giveaways and more
LAS VEGAS (Aug. 28, 2013) – Caesars Entertainment Las Vegas resorts are gearing up for Labor Day Weekend, Friday, Aug. 30 through Monday, Sept. 2 with holiday weekend parties at venues throughout its resorts featuring live entertainment, drink specials, giveaways and more. Labor Day weekend offerings include:
Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
Pleasure Pool will host its bikini contest finale on Saturday, Aug. 31 at 3 p.m., awarding the grand prize of $2,500 to the best bikini body of the summer. This summer’s sizzling fifteenth and final contest at Pleasure Pool will conclude the string of summer bikini contests, which began on Memorial Day 2013.
Pleasure Pool will also host a private party on its South Deck Friday, Aug. 30 through Sunday, Sept. 2; the cover charge to attend is between $30 - $50, depending on capacity. Guest disc jockeys will spin all weekend and guest hosts will keep the party moving. The lineup of guest DJ’s include DL Tim Buck 2, Protégé, J Nice, Comando, D Double and Yonny. The guest host schedule follows:
· Friday, Aug. 30 – Jonathan McDaniel and Trina
· Saturday, Sept. 1 – Coco and Ice Tea
· Sunday, Sept. 2 – Nick Cannon
Harrah’s Las Vegas
The weekend of Aug. 30 – Sept. 2, Flavors Buffet will showcase additional offerings to its existing soup and salad, carved and grilled meats, poultry, seafood, vegetables, starches and dessert sections. A selection of the celebratory offerings include shrimp and artichoke salad, Southern creamy coleslaw, chicken tortilla soup, cola glazed bone-in ham, hickory fired rotisserie chicken, slow-roasted pepper crusted roasted prime rib au jus, smoked Cajon rubbed beef briskets, holiday hamburgers and hot dogs, blackened salmon, roasted orange roughy, grilled corn on the cob and Boston baked beans.
Flavors Buffet regularly offers an all-you-care-to-drink special including Coors or Miller beer, house red and white wine, bloody marys or mimosas for $9.99.
Flamingo Las Vegas
GO Pool will kick-off the weekend with GO Friday: a pool party and booty-shaking contest hosted by KVEG HOT 97.5 FM on Friday, Aug. 30, 2013. The radio station will broadcast live from the pool, giving away prizes from their tent while offering lucky listeners a chance to win complimentary pool entrance and free drinks.
Guests can enjoy the atmosphere of the pool and the thrill of gambling at poolside gaming tables all weekend. Carnaval Court Emcee Brian will host limbo contests, booty-shaking contests and a variety of other poolside activities that will take place throughout the weekend. Guests may participate in a chance to win a $30 bar tab and free tickets to a Las Vegas show. Live DJ entertainment will be provided each day of the holiday weekend from noon until 5:45 p.m. and the pool with be open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.The schedule of live performances follows:
· Friday, Aug. 30 through Sunday, Sept. 1 - DJ Jay Bray
· Monday, Sept. 2 – DJ Josh Bliss
Paradise Garden Buffet will feature a special Labor Day menu on Monday, Sept. 2 in celebration of the holiday. The buffet will feature expanded menu items including additions to its chilled salad, seasonal fresh and dried fruit, seafood salad bar, sushi, carving, soup, hot line, fresh pasta, sandwiches and dessert stations.
A selection of the additional offerings includes Waldorf, crab and smoked mozzarella tomato salads, seasonal fruits accompanied by grapes and cheeses, spicy tuna, Philadelphia roll and Nigeri selection.
The carving station will feature Horseradish-crusted Prime rib, slow-roasted barbeque beef brisket, all-natural turkey breast, roasted sweet-and-sour-glazed ham and grilled-to-order Cajun marinated rib-eye steak.
Other highlights include lobster bisque and chicken vegetable soup, fresh grilled corn-on-the-cob, beef bourguignon, homemade fried chicken, pork ribs, veal short ribs, seafood jambalaya, chicken wings, shrimp and penne pasta in vodka sauce and pulled pork sliders. The dessert station will include specialty crepes made-to-order, a chocolate fountain with fruits, marshmallows, rice crispy treats, fresh cotton candy and holiday desserts.
Bally’s Las Vegas
BLU Pool will celebrate with pool parties throughout the weekend, live DJ entertainment and drink specials. The schedule of festivities follows:
· Friday, Aug. 30 – DJ G1 of ULTRA Entertainment and Absolute drink specials
· Saturday, Aug. 31 – DJ Yameel of ULTRA Entertainment, the cast of Tony & Tina’s wedding will guest host and Absolute drink specials.
· Sunday, Sept. 1 – DJ Amanda Rose of ULTRA Entertainment, Miller/Coors models giving away swag, Absolute and Miller/Coors drink specials.
· Monday, Sept. 2 - DJ Yameel of ULTRA Entertainment and Absolute drink specials.
Paris Las Vegas
- Soleil Pool will celebrate with pool parties throughout the weekend, live DJ entertainment, drink specials. The schedule of festivities follows:
· Friday, Aug. 30 – DJ Justin Sayne of ULTRA Entertainment and Ketel drink specials.
· Saturday, Aug. 31 – DJ Amanda Rose of ULTRA Entertainment and Ketel drink specials.
· Sunday, Sept. 1 – DJ Justin Sayne of ULTRA Entertainment, Miller/Coors models giving away swag and Mille/Coors and Ketel drink specials.
· Monday, Sept. 2 - DJ Yameel of ULTRA Entertainment and Ketel drink specials.
Rio All-Suites Hotel & Casino
- VooDoo Nightclub will celebrate the holiday weekend with DJ’s and GoGo dancers performing on its patios both Saturday and Sunday nights, Aug. 31 and Sept. 1.
For more information on Caesars Entertainment Las Vegas Resorts, visit: www.caesars.com or for reservations, call (800) 342-7724.