If you are in the bar, beverage, nightclub, restaurant or hospitality market, the one event you can’t miss is the Nightclub & Bar Show. Taking place in the most fitting place, Las Vegas, this three-day extravaganza features the hottest and latest trends, tools to help you succeed in whatever are you area involved in and of course an endless supply of fun and entertainment.
The Nightclub & Bar Show will be returning to the Las Vegas Convention Center March 24th through the 26th. This is the 29th year of the Nightclub & Bar Show and amazingly it is expected to be even bigger and better than previous years, and that is saying something.
“This is an opportunity for bar, beverage and nightlife industry professionals to gain incredible amounts of knowledge while learning about the newest and best parts of our industry, all in the greatest environment in the world,” said Jon Taffer, Nightclub & Bar Media Group president and Spike TV’s “Bar Rescue” host and executive producer. “Bottom line: if you’re in our business and you’re not there, you need to find another line of work.”
The importance of this event is in the numbers as each year, more than 37,000 nightlife operators, managers and industry enthusiasts, responsible for $19.8 billion in beverage sales annually and representing more than 200,000 on-premise establishments, visit Las Vegas for the sole purpose of partaking in the Nightclub & Bar Show. This year’s theme – “New Potential. New Profits. New Thinking.” – will allow attendees a platform for discovering insightful ways to increase profits while meeting face-to-face with leading suppliers to talk business about equipment, fixtures, misconceptions and more. Additionally, the conference will feature keynote sessions with some of the industry’s most influential entrepreneurs, including Jon Taffer.
More than 70 moneymaking seminars, four in-depth workshops and three powerful keynotes, with an introduction by Taffer, are included in the show’s lineup. The 2014 show’s historic lineup also features several “Bar Rescue”-recommended sessions, including:
• Bar Rescue: Where Are They Now? moderated by Thom Greco, owner of Greco Holdings, Inc. and a panel of previously ‘rescued’ owners.
• Going Above and Beyond Behind the Bar with Russell Davis, expert, Spike TV’s “Bar Rescue” and president of Unlimited Liabilities.
• One Tequila, Two Tequila, 10? with Elayne Duff, expert, Spike TV’s “Bar Rescue,” and expert mixologist/brand ambassador, DIAGEO; and Kevin Vanegas, director of tequila, Wirtz Beverage.
• Raising Profits with Pizza with Tony Gemignani, expert, Spike TV’s “Bar Rescue” and owner and pizza chef, Tony’s Coal Fired Pizza, International School of Pizza and Tony’s Pizza Napoletana.
Mix a convention that focuses on the nightlife industry and put it in Las Vegas and you know you are going to get a premier lineup of events for those who want to celebrate once business on the trade show floor is complete each day. With premier entertainment and celebrity hosts, Nightclub & Bar Show attendees will be treated to some of the most amazing nightlife events of the year.
• March 24 – Welcome Kickoff Party, Hard Rock Paradise Beach Pool, at the completely transformed Bud Light Hotel – sponsored cabanas with complimentary cocktails and beer from Bud Light, Baileys Vanilla Cinnamon, Captain Morgan White Rum, Tragos Frescos and many more
• March 24 – Opening Platinum Party at Marquee inside the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
• March 25 – “Bar Rescue” Happy Hour at Tryst inside Wynn Las Vegas featuring the cast of Spike TV’s “Bar Rescue”
• March 25 – Platinum Party at Hakkasan with entertainment by Grammy Award-winning superstar, Calvin Harris – complimentary beer from Platinum Sponsor Bud Light
• March 26 – Closing Platinum Party at XS inside Encore at Wynn Las Vegas with entertainment by two-time Grammy Award-winning artist/producer/DJ David Guetta; complimentary cocktails and beer from Platinum Sponsors Captain Morgan White Rum, Ciroc Amaretto and MillerCoors
• Plus, all-new Nightlife Pass with more surprise entertainment to be announced.
New cocktail-driven aspects within the show will provide depth and variety to the business-centric event. For the first time at the show and in Las Vegas is the Craft Spirits Awards International Competition, where a blind taste test to determine bronze, silver and gold medal-winning spirits will be judged on-site with the winners also announced at the trade show on Tuesday, March 25. Also not to be missed is the Shake It Up Competition, planned in partnership for the first time ever with the United States Bartenders’ Guild to highlight up-and-coming mixologists who will be asked to demonstrate skill, flair and creative concoctions while being judged by a panel of the nation’s leading mixologists.
The Nightclub & Bar Show encompasses everything that is this industry. Three days just might no be enough to take it all in and to miss out on these three days will leave you standing in the dust of all of the industry leaders who are in attendance. Just having the chance to hear Jon Taffer speak is well worth the trip, if you are not fired up after hearing his passionate words you truly might need to look for a new industry to be in.
Make sure to purchase your show passes prior to January 31st to take advantage of the early bird offer at www.ncbshow.com. The trade show offers a variety of passes for attendees to customize their experience. The packages range from the Taffer-recommended VIP Pass ($579*), which grants access to all areas of the trade show and nightlife celebrations, to the basic Expo Pass ($99*).
For more information visit Nightclub & Bar Convention and Trade Show
About Nightclub & Bar Media Group
Nightclub & Bar Media Group is the go-to resource for the on-premise professional. Mirroring the fast-paced, trend-setting nature of the beverage industry, Nightclub & Bar has been providing the specific tools bar professionals, owners and managers need to grow their businesses, compete, and succeed in this competitive industry for over 29 years. In 2012, Nightclub & Bar Convention and Trade Show was recognized by Tradeshow Executive as one of the “Largest Shows of 2012” and one of the “Top 25 Fastest-Growing shows” by Trade Show News Network. Nightclub & Bar Media Group also presents the VIBE Conference (http://vibeconference.com), March 25-26, 2014 in Las Vegas, Jon Taffer's Rescue Tour (http://ncbrescuetour.com/), Jon Taffer's On the Rocks (http://www.ontherockslasvegas.com), Nightclub & Bar Top 100, Nightclub & Bar Awards, and produces daily content on www.nightclub.com along with two newsletters, Bar IQ and VIBE.