Vive la Belle France!
The French pilgrims were among the first to pay respect to the Apostle Saint James the Great. They used to do their pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela via a route which became the Camino Frances or French Way, probably the most famous Way. This route was also protected by the French Lords and Kings... That was before they got beheaded, of course!
French Tuesdays celebrates Bastille Day at Riviera 31 this Sunday July 14th 4 pm - 12 am. Get your tickets here to join in the fun!
What to expect this Sunday:
- From 4pm to 8pm experience an afternoon of entertainment and games while savoring delicious hors d’oeuvres from Sofitel’s French Chef, Marius Blain paired with the famous French aperitif Ricard
- From 8pm to 12am enjoy an evening of French performers: Edit Piaf singer, guitarist, pianist and much more... and don't forget that the party will continue with Mister Z, our beloved French DJ from Miami.
- Complimentary wine tasting provided by Médoc Wines from the Bordeaux Region
- Possibility to win a jewelry piece of Hespera Designs
- French cake will be served to our guests after the speech from the Consul General of France in LA
- French DJ from Miami
- French Can-Can Dancers by Cabaret Versatile
- Edit Piaf's impersonator
8555 Beverly Blvd.
Los Angeles CA 90028
On the event night, please make sure to bring a print out of the ticket you received in your email after purchase OR be prepared to show the ticket on your mobile device. Picture ID matching Eventbrite transaction will be required to redeem the tickets. Must be 21 and over to attend. Tickets are NOT refundable. No exceptions. General Admission Tickets do NOT include food or drinks but games, entertainment, party favors and great music will be provided all day & night long!
Dress code: Tricolor Casual Chic - Blue, White, Red outfits and/or accessories recommended.