In the holiday spirit and keeping with tradition, ‘Breakfast With Santa’ was hosted not only at the Los Angeles Patina Restaurant Group located at the Music Center – downtown Los Angeles but also, for the first time at their Orange County restaurant, Pinot Provence.
This special event took place Saturday, December 15, Sunday, December 16 and Sunday, December 23 from 9:00am-2:00pm.
Santa took the time to go to all the kid’s tables and say hi before he sat in his big chair where he took the kids on his lap in traditional Santa manner while their parents took pictures galore.
In addition to everything else that was offered was a terrific crafts table where the kids used glue, paper, frosting, and more to make great ornaments and decorated their own Ginger Bread men.
Here is the 2007 Santa’s Breakfast Menu:
$18 PER CHILD UNDER 12 // $35 PER ADULT
Includes visit with Santa and one glass of Champagne or Mimosa for the Adults
• Assortment of fresh fruit
• Homemade granola with choice of vanilla or strawberry yogurt
• Roasted potatoes with caramelized onions and roasted garlic
• Scrambled eggs with applewood-smoked bacon and Gruyere cheese
• Carving station--smoked ham or prime rib
• Build-Your-Own Brioche French toast bar--toppings: tropical fruit, berries, orange butter, whipped maple syrup, vanilla Devon cream and bananas Foster
• Petit Fours
• Orange Juice, Apple Juice, Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate, Hot Apple Cider, Champagne and Mimosas for adults
A FULL BAR WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR ALL OTHER BEVERAGE REQUESTS ON A CASH AND CARRY BASIS