Between the scenic autumn landscapes, football season and the festive holidays, there’s a lot to celebrate this fall.
Welcome the Cby gathering your friends on September 22 to celebrate the first day of the season with cocktails from Baileys Original Irish Cream and Ketel One Vodka. Below are recipes for your pleasure. Enjoy and drink responsibly.
Ginger Apple Cooler
1 1/2 ounces Ketel One Citroen
1/2 ounce Fresh Lime Juice
1/2 ounce Simple syrup
2 ounces Chilled Ginger Beer
4 apple slices
1. Muddle apple slices in a cocktail shaker.
2. Add ice, Ketel One Citroen, fresh lime juice and simple syrup.
3. Shake well and strain into a highball glass filled with fresh ice.
4. Top with ginger beer and garnish with an apple slice.
Autumn Chai Swizzle
2 ounces Baileys Original Irish Cream
3 ounces Brewed Chai Tea
Raw Brown Sugar
1. Brew a pot of chai tea.
2. Add 2 teaspoons of raw brown sugar and stir until dissolved.
3. Fill a coffee mug with chai tea and Baileys Original Irish Cream.
4. Stir with cinnamon stick.