LASZLO BLUE Firmarine Night Cream and Gel
LASZLO BLUE Firmarine Night Cream really brightens up the skin under my eyes. It’s so smooth and gentle and soothing. I’m amazed at how it tightens my face overnight and removes lines like the crease on my forehead and crows feet. My skin felt so much softer the next day after using it. After a couple weeks, I started receiving so many compliments. My sister asked what I was using on my face. She said I look less tired and more awake and refreshed and my skin was glowing. I use the cream around my eyes with no allergic reaction and I have very sensitive skin.
LASZLO BLUE Firmarine Gel is much tinglier than the cream. I feel like it works more quickly and really tightens my face up. I know people who have face-lifts get a lot of skin tightening. I didn’t even have any scars or healing time by using LASZLO BLUE Firmarine Gel. I would not put the gel on my sensitive areas such as décolletage or under my eyes as I would the cream, but it is fine to use on my neck.
I have tried these products for about a couple months now. I am very impressed with the results from the marine particles like Spirulina and Algae.
I would like to try other products by Erno Laszlo.
The funny thing is I really picked out this product, because I thought it was such a pretty turquoise color. It looked as if it was Venetian colored blown glass from Italy. After using the Firmarine Night products I know they do a lot more than decorate my apartment. I call it Botox in a jar.
80 years ago, Dr. Erno Laszlo proved that although our skin is complex, the most effective remedies for it often come from the simplest, most elemental sources. The Erno Laszlobrand continues this tradition with the launch of Laszlo Blue Firmarine, harnessing the power Spirulina Maxima—a fresh water blue-green algae rich in essential fatty acids, anti-oxidants, vitamins and minerals. When this ingredient is combined with other actives in Laszlo Blue Firmarine, this daily firming face cream delivers intensive nutrition to the skin. For slightly dry to slightly oily skin, age 30+.
Features and Benefits:
• Feeds new collagen growth, enhancing skin firmness and bounce
• Provides essential fatty acids, anti-oxidants, vitamins and minerals that feed and nurture the skin’s microenvironment
• Natural phyto-nutrient pigments (chlorophyll and phycocyanin) contribute to the product’s lazuline hue as they regenerate damaged cells and soothe inflammation
• Protects with Vitamins E, C and A, Organic Green Tea, Multi-Mineral Complex and mineral-rich Deep Sea Water
• Boosts the skin’s immunity (anti-viral, anti-bacterial)
• Integrates SPF 30 for year-round protection from sun and free-radical damage
• Assimilates quickly into the epidermis, effectively hydrating and nurturing tired skin
• Lush texture and subtle, calming scent
• Dermatologist tested, allergy tested, irritation tested, clinically tested, non-acnegenic
Available at the Erno Laszlo Institute, 888-352-7956, www.ernolaszlo.com, and Erno Laszlo counters at fine specialty stores including: Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, Nordstromand Holt Renfrew
To find out more about Erno Laszlo’s cosmetics and
anti-aging products go to
Find more from Lori Peters at: