Sharpen Your Extreme Sports and Safety Skills at Promenade Temecula’s New Teen Expo Event on April 20.
Date: April 20, 2013
• Thrill-seekers of all ages are invited to break out their helmets and knee pads for an exciting, fun-filled afternoon of extreme sports and entertainment at Promenade Temecula.
• Promenade Temecula has partnered with Southwest Healthcare System to promote teen safety through a fun and interactive event on Saturday, April 20. The first annual Teen Expo will be held from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. in the plaza across from Edwards Regal Cinemas.
• The Teen Expo will give guests of all ages the opportunity to participate in some of today’s most extreme sports, while also learning about the importance of safety from pro athletes.
• This free event will provide fun for the whole family to enjoy, including the following activities:
A BMX stunt rider show, complete with a safely demonstration put on by pro athletes.
An air soft inflatable range and demo, where guests can enjoy a game of air soft paintball while learning the importance of using the proper attire such as goggles, masks, and chest plates.
A Fox Sports demonstration where guests can try on equipment and safety gear and learn to wear it properly.
A rock climbing wall, which will give guests the thrilling opportunity to test their endurance and strength while learning safety tips on how to belay.
Ambulance and fire engine tours and safety demos.
• Guests will also enjoy tons of free giveaways, including a “Text to Win” opportunity for an Apple iPad!
You can also visit the event's website at: www.promenadetemecula.com
Back to April Events