Take a Sip and Don’t Peek: A Delicious Blind Tasting at Total Wine & More!
Date: March 7, 2013
• Back by popular demand! Total Wine & More will hold its second “Brown Bagging It
An Enlightening Blind Tasting” event on Thursday, March 7, 2013 from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m., and Saturday, March 9, 2013 from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• This extremely fun and educational wine class will give guests the chance to blind taste a selection of paired wines, competing for the title of “favorite summer wine!”
• The tasting will offer a selection of eight wines that are generated from similar grapes, but are grown around the world. Guests will battle their taste buds as they compare and enjoy a variety of wines, including: Sauvignon Blanc, Syrah, Pinot Noir and one mystery grape which will be revealed on the day of the class.
• The event, which is offered at a cost of just $25 per person, will be held at the following California Total Wine & More stores:
o On Thursday, March 7: Redondo Beach, Northridge, Thousand Oaks, Roseville, Sacramento (Arden), Folsom, Laguna Hills, Brea, Tustin, and Rancho Cucamonga
o On Saturday, March 9: Huntington Beach
• Don’t miss the fun! Seating is limited, so call your local store to make a reservation today!
You can also visit the event's website at: www.totalwine.com
Back to March Events